HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — Teachers and support staff in Hillsborough County will soon undergo training to incorporate a mental health awareness curriculum into their classrooms.
- ‘Hailey’s Voice’ Brings Mental Health Training To Hillsborough Schools
- If I Were in Charge of the World
- Tampa Bay area mother brings mental health curriculum into Hillsborough County schools
- Mental Health Awareness Curriculum Coming to Hillsborough Schools
- Foundation Created Following Daughter’s Suicide Brings Mental Health Training to Hillsborough County Public High School Students